Thursday, June 24, 2010
During our dinner with the Art Ceramics owners, we were taught how to make the wonderful Turkish tea. By looking at the photo of the two tea pots on top of each other, you will see what I mean when I describe the process.
• Begin by boiling water in the lower larger tea pot.
• During that time soften some loose tea in the upper pot and place it on top of the larger pot.
• Once the lower pot water is boiling pour it gently over the softened tea in the small pot
• Place the small pot on top of the larger pot again. The larger pot will will be filled with water and set to boil
• Once the larger pot begins to boil, the upper tea pot is ready for pouring
• Add a sugar cube and Enjoy!!!